The restaurant in the old town of Innsbruck. For 629 years!
exterior night view
A delicious evening. Regional products, taste Tyrol .
perfect spot to eat
Forget everyday life.
Real and fresh.
Join us and
feel the warmth of our hospitality.«
A warm welcome to you from one of the oldest guest houses and hotels in Europe to be preserved in its historical form!
The Golden Eagle in the heart of Innsbruck dates back to 1390 and has hosted many celebrities.
Enjoy regional cuisine in our restaurant, stay in the most central, family-run first-class hotel in the city or just drop by for a glass of wine in our wine bar in the Goethe Stube.
The perfect spot to eat in the old town.
We are hosts with heart and soul and we want our guests to go home with a smile.
This is what drives us every day to give everything to make you happy as guests.
The Hackl family.
Reserve your table now:
Conditions for table reservation and cancellation
- Delay: If it is not possible to arrive on time at the reserved time, please let us know by phone 0512 57 11 11, reservations expire automatically after 15 minutes.
- A maximum of 10 people can make reservations. If you would like to make a group enquiry for any occasion over 10 people, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For group reservations of 10 or more people , a valid credit card must be deposited. This can be indicated by phone at 0512 57 11 11 .
- Changes to the number of people up to 24 hours before reservation are free of charge.
- We are constantly striving to provide our guests with a pleasant stay and plan accordingly many staff for reservations. Therefore, unfortunately, for organizational reasons, we have to charge a cancellation fee per person if more than 2 people do not show up. This cancellation fee is € 30,-
- Reservations can only be made indoors . In the outdoor area, we do not make reservations for organizational reasons. On the terrace , our guests take a seat according to the “First Come – First Serve” principle. Experience has shown that the waiting time for an outdoor table is very short. In the meantime, you are welcome to have an aperitif at our bar. We will let you know and escort you to the table as soon as it is available.
Reserve your table now:
Regional and international wines are served here by the glass.
From an honest Vin de Pays to an aromatic rarity.